Student AWTT Quiz
For Students earning extra credit as approved by their teachers & instructors, copy this page for the 10 Student Quiz Questions and bring them to A Walk Through Time to find the answers.
Most Spirited School Award:
Elementary Schools compete for the “Most Spirited School Award” by registering their students upon entering the cemetery.
A Walk Through Time Student Questions for 2017:
- Name one of the sports Frances Guyton played. ___ ____Softball or bowling_____________________________
- What did Marcus Foster see? ______________Sea_Monster_______________________________
- Which Alabama County had the most men killed in WWI? _______Etowah________________________________________
- What year was Alabama Power started?_______1906___
- Why was Baine County dissolved? The_county_had_been_named_after_a_Confederate______soldier.__
- Ethel Hibbs worked very hard to help end which war? _______WWII_________________________________________
- What year did the School of Nursing start at Gadsden State Community College? ________1967________________________________________
- Nelson Thomas started Pancake Day as a member of which civic club? _______Kiwanis_________________________________________
- Before Alabama Territory was formed, our state was part of _Mississippi___ Territory.
- Name your favorite character here today. ________________________________________________
Most Spirited School Award Recipients:
2013 R.A. Mitchell
2014 Eura Brown
2015 Eura Brown
2016 St. James Catholic School
2017 It’s a tie. R.A. Mitchell & Eura Brown